Sunday, September 18

For as a Man Thinks.....

 " For as he thinks within himself, so he is.Proverbs 23:7

You need to be always conscience of what you believe, because what you believe you will live out passionately. The way you think is the wellspring of movement of the direction of your life. Your subconscious mind and your conscious mind have to work together. 
Did you know your subconscious mind cannot know what is true or what is imagined?  You can tell it whatever you want to and make it work for you and make it believe whatever you want it to. If we start to believe this we will stop listening to the lies or just are not true!

I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

 These beliefs become true simply because you believe it! To change something you have to start believing you can. Work on seeing what you don't see, so you make that mind of yours believe. It's up to you and me. What a great and powerful truth!


Philippians 3:13 "Brothers and sisters, I do not regard myself as having laid hold of it yet, but one thing I do; forgetting what lies behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead." 

No comments:

Post a Comment