Monday, March 30

Life out of "Focus"

Is your life feeling out of "focus"? Out of focus with no clarity for your future, or is it blurred as if wearing the wrong eye glasses prescription because you are listening to all the wrong advice, opinions and the wrong people? You know that can happen and listening to the wrong 'voices' too long on a blurred view of your life can eventually lead us down the wrong roads.  In Proverbs 4:26 it says "Give careful thought to the paths of your feet and be steadfast in all your ways." 
Psalm 16:11 says "You make know to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand." Some people want to be on the 'right path' and trusting God to clear the vision, but they don't want to follow his words and listen to the voice of the shepherd. There are answers for the uncertainties you are in and the anxiety you feel about your life, but today make sure you are listening to the right ones. "John 10:27, " My sheep hear my voice and I know them, and they follow me." 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Vicki. So blessed to know you through your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I am so blessed to stop by your blog post and go through it. Very blessed exhortation on the Life out of Focus. I am from Mumbai, INDIA the other part of the world but the Lord has purpose in connecting us. I am in the Pastoral ministry for last 35yrs in the great city of Mumbai a city with great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the broken hearted. We also encourage young and the adults from the West to come to Mumbai to work with us dung their vacation time. We would love to have you come and speak to our women in the church to strengthen and equip them. I am sure your coming and serving the church in Mumbai. I am sure the Lord will make use of you in an amazing way. God willing I will be coming to the States in the month of June and will be so glad to visit you and discuss about the possibility you coming to Mumbai in near future. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, and thank you so much for your comment! Sounds like you have a wonderful ministry...I will email you if this is something I feel The Lord is calling me to.. God's blessings to you too. Vicki

    ReplyDelete