Friday, March 20

Eternal Perspective Through Uncertainty

Hear my cry, O God, listen to my prayer; from the end of the earth I call to you when my heart is faint. Lead me to the rock that is higher than I, for you have been my refuge, a strong tower against the enemy. Psalm 61:1-3

Sometimes 'waiting' is the most difficult thing to do, sometimes it can be  more challenging than the trial you are going through itself. This is a verse and it's a promise, are you running low on strength, maybe you are trying to get through life and your challenges on your own strength as in Isaiah 40:31 says "Yet those who wait for the Lord will gain new strength. Today, ask God to renew it and you will find you will have not only more strength to go on, but it will be from the right source! 

Recently I have realized that it's all about our perspective. When I am allowing myself to think over and dwell on a problem, the fear is stemmed from uncertainty. We have to look to God's word to find out what we can learn about life's uncertainty so we can not allow fear to enter the next door which is anxiety. When anxiety sets in we become trapped there and the enemy can tend to work his way there to steal our joy. Choose today to "set your mind on the things above, not on the things that are on the earth."

No comments:

Post a Comment