Saturday, September 2

Out of Focus

Is your life feeling out of "focus"? Out of focus with no clarity for your future, or is it blurred as if wearing the wrong "glasses"and the wrong prescription because you are listening to all the wrong advice, opinions and the wrong people? You know that can happen and listening to the wrong 'voices' too long on a blurred view of your life can eventually lead us down the wrong roads.  In Proverbs 4:26 it says "Give careful thought to the paths of your feet and be steadfast in all your ways." 
Psalm 16:11 says "You make know to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand." Some people want to be on the 'right path' and trusting God to clear the vision, but they don't want to follow his words and listen to the voice of the shepherd. There are answers for the uncertainties you are in and the anxiety you feel about your life, but today make sure you are listening to the right ones. "John 10:27, " My sheep hear my voice and I know them, and they follow me." 

No comments:

Post a Comment